The Children's Hospital Schömberg endeavours to make its websites accessible without barriers in accordance with Section 10 (1) of the State Disability Equality Act (L-BGG).
This accessibility statement applies to www.kinderklinik-schoemberg.de.
1. preparation of this accessibility statement
This declaration was prepared on 09.05.2022 and is based on a self-audit.
2. state of compatibility with the requirements
We are continuously working to remove barriers and achieve a high level of implementation of accessibility requirements.
This website is not fully compatible with section 10(1) of the L-BGG because of the following incompatibilities and exceptions.
3. contents that are not accessible
The contents listed below are currently not yet or only partially accessible:
- The website does not contain alternative texts in all places.
- There are no explanations in German sign language and no explanations in plain language on the website.
- Some of the website does not have appropriate brightness contrasts.
- A keyboard operability of operating elements that meets the requirements is partially given.
- PDF documents are not yet made available barrier-free.
In the case of non-accessible content for which we cannot yet offer an alternative, we want to find an individual solution for your request.
4. feedback and contact details
Do you have questions about accessibility? Do you have any suggestions on how we can optimise access? Your suggestions help us to further adapt our content to accessibility. Please feel free to contact us
Children's Hospital Schömberg gGmbH
c/o Reha-Südwest gGmbH
Phone 0721 9814112
Fax 0721 9814119
5. enforcement procedures
In order to ensure that these web pages meet the requirements described in Section 10 (1) L-BGG, you can contact the Children's Hospital Schömberg and provide appropriate feedback. You will find the relevant contact details under point 4 of this statement.
If we do not respond to your enquiry within the period provided for in section 8 sentence 1 of the L-BGG-DVO, you may contact the Land Government Commissioner for Matters relating to Persons with Disabilities or the Municipal Commissioner or Municipal Commissioner for Matters relating to Persons with Disabilities within the framework of the ombudsman function described in section 14(2) sentence 2 of the L-BGG and section 15(3) sentence 2 of the L-BGG.
You can reach the State Government Commissioner for Matters relating to Persons with Disabilities as follows:
State Commissioner for Disabled Persons
Phone 0711 279-3360
You can find out the contact details of the municipal representative for the interests of people with disabilities responsible for you on the website of the city or district in which you have your permanent residence.
We would like to point out the possibility of the right of association action according to section 12 (1) sentence 1 number 4 L-BGG.
With the help of the ReadSpeaker webReader, you can have content on a website read aloud to you. With just one click, the text on a web page is read aloud at the same time and highlighted in colour so that you can follow it easily - regardless of where you are and which end device you are using. This makes content more accessible and the visit to our website a more interactive experience. As a user, you do not need to download anything for this.
Start the ReadSpeaker (webReader) by clicking on the Read aloud button. You will find this button on every page directly above the introductory text.
The following is also possible with ReadSpeaker (webReader):
- Select the text, click Play and have it read to you in the pop-up menu that appears.
- Click in a paragraph to have it read out automatically.
- View a distraction-free version of a web page with the text read aloud and highlighted in your preferred font, size and colour.
- Download an audio version of your content to listen to it offline.
- Have a selected text translated into a variety of languages and have the translated text read to you.
- Adjust the reading speed, text highlighting colours and more to suit your personal preferences.
- Use the "Enlarge Text" function to display the read text at the bottom of the page in a large font size.
- Select a word and look up its meaning in the dictionary.
In the menu you will find the help tool. There you will find clear instructions on how to use each function of the webReader. Why not read through the help tool to get ideas on how to get the most out of webReader!