Dear Sir or Madam,
Welcome to the Children's Hospital Schömberg! We continue to make great efforts that your stay at the clinic is safe despite Corona and that you are protected protected from infection. To ensure this, please follow the instructions below. Thank you for your cooperation.
In general, FFP2 masks are mandatory in freely accessible areas in the building. Patients who do not tolerate masks are exempt from this requirement.
We ask you to disinfect your hands and make use of the disinfectant dispensers. Please keep your distance.
- All patients coming for admission or an outpatient appointment must carry a daily rapid test from a certified testing centre or will be tested upon entering the clinic. A self-administered test is not permitted.
- In case of inpatient admission, a PCR test is also required (brought along and not older than 48 hours or can be done in the clinic upon admission).
- Regular rapid tests (2 times per week) throughout the stay.
- Please provide proof of existing vaccinations with a QR code. The vaccination book is not sufficient as proof.
For accompanying persons
- Accompanying persons are admitted, a frequent change of the accompanying person during inpatient admission is currently not possible. Exceptions must be discussed in advance with the attending physician.
- For all accompanying persons admitted, the same testing regulations apply as for patients regardless of vaccination or convalescent status.
- The distance and hygiene rules and the mandatory wearing of an FFP2 mask outside the patient's room apply unchanged.
These visiting regulations have been in force for visitors to the Children`s Hospital Schömberg since 10.04.2022:
- All visitors must carry a daily updated rapid test from a certified testing centre or will be tested upon entering the clinic. A self-administered test is not permitted.
- Please register your visit the day before at the ward you are visiting.
- The distance and hygiene rules and the mandatory wearing of an FFP2 mask outside the patient room apply unchanged.